Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, May 27th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week table has something for every taste, including an interesting side-by-side tasting of a zesty New Zealand and crisp California Sauvignon Blanc, a double 93-point South African Chardonnay, the "original" natural wine from France, a "beat Meiomi at their own game" Pinot Noir from J Vineyards, and a bargain Barolo that blew us away!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Nautilus Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- The Fableist "The Farmer's Sons 053" Central Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Kershaw "Clonal Selection" Elgin Chardonnay 2014
- Le Val "La Meillure Selection de Notre Jardin" Vin de France Rose 2016
- Mas de Gourgonnier "Les Baux de Provence" Rouge 2014
- J Vineyards "Black" Monterey/Sonoma/Santa Barbara Pinot Noir 2015
- Tangley Oaks North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Ceretto Barolo 2012
We look forward to seeing you!