Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, June 24th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week's tasting table includes a gem from Quincy that staff recommends to Sauvignon Blanc lovers, a refreshingly zesty Rose, a fun Austrian Zweigelt in a full liter bottle, the #46 wine on Wine Spectator's 2016 Top 100 list (Quinta de Cabriz), and the return of the always popular Jonata red blend, The Paring.
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Nino Franco "Rustico" Valdobiaddene Prosecco Superiore NV
- Delaforce Douro Alvarinho 2015
- Domaine Sylvain Bailly Quincy Beauchame 2015
- Laroche "Rose de la Chevaliere" Pays d'Oc Rose 2016
- Martinshof "Zum Martin Sepp" Zweigelt 2015
- Quinta de Cabriz "Colheita Seleccionada" Dao Red 2014
- Jonata "The Paring" California Red 2013
- Two Hands "Angels' Share" Mclaren Vale Shiraz 2015
We look forward to seeing you!