Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, February 25th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week's tasting table features a trio of perfectly priced whites that go beautifully with our burgeoning spring weather, a Faugeres that has our staff going gaga, a special deal on a California red blend from the legendary Bogle family and a "simply stunning" 95-point Priorat!
Check out the entire list below (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Chateau Lestrille Entre Deux Mers Blanc 2015
- Herencia Altes Garnatxa Blanca 2015
- Kendall Jackson "Avant" California Chardonnay 2015
- Domaine Frederic Brouca "Champs Pentus" Faugeres 2014
- Valdipiatta Vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2013
- Bogle "Phantom" Red 2013
- Chateau de la Dauphine Fronsac 2012
- Clos I Terrasses "Laurel" Priorat 2014
We look forward to seeing you!