Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, January 14th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week we feature a stunning 93-point white from Paso Robles, a big-time Cali Zin and a Bordeaux value that will blow you away!
Check out the entire list below (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Contini "Pariglia" Vermentino di Sardegna 2015
- Tablas Creek "Patelin de Tablas" Paso Robles Blanc 2015
- De Wetshof "Limestone Hill" Robertson Valley Chardonnay 2016
- Meurgey-Croses "Clos de la Maison" St. Veran 2014
- Rock Wall "Jesse's Vineyarf" Contra Costa County Zinfandel 2014
- Folkway "Revelator" Santa Barbara Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Chateau Joanin Becot Castillon Cotes De Bordeaux 2012
- Domaine de Biscarelle Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge 2013
We look forward to seeing you!