Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, April 22nd, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week's table features crisp Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand, a fresh, lively Oregon Rose, our most popular Barbera, a 93-point Tuscan gem, and a Chateauneuf-du-Pape from the famed La Crau vineyard for a mere $31.99!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Domaine Francis Blanchet "Vieilles Vignes" Pouilly Fume 2015
- Greywacke Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Joseph Drouhin Macon-Villages 2014
- Boedecker Cellars "Reflection" Willamette Valley Pinot Noir Rose 2016
- Ghiomo "Lavai" Barbera d'Alba 2014
- Tenuta di Valgiano Colline Lucchesi 2013
- Thomas Henry Lodi Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Guillaume Gonet "Bel Ami" Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge 2015
We look forward to seeing you!