Vin Chicago Blog
Wine Tasting this Saturday - 3/25
Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, March 25th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. This week's lineup includes a dry Riesling that will help you understand why our staff loves this style of the grape, a pair of perfectly priced whites from New Zealand and California, a crazy value Chianti, and a Napa Valley Cabernet from a member of the legendary Mondavi family!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Schwedhelm Estate Trocken Pfalz Riesling 2015
- Loveblock Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Carneros Highway "Nueva" Carneros Chardonnay 2015
- Domaine de Piaugier "La Grange de Piaugier" Cotes du Rhone Rouge 2015
- Badia Coltibuono "Cetamura" Chianti 2015
- Bodegas Cepa 21 "Hito" Ribera del Duero 2014
- Michael Mondavi Family "Emblem" Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Marietta Cellars "Christo - Lot Number 3" Sonoma-Mendocino Red Blend NV
We look forward to seeing you!Last modified on