Vin Chicago Blog
Wine Tasting this Saturday - 4/15
Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, April 15th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. With Easter coming this Sunday, we have a selection that will go on just about any brunch table. If you've never tried Txakolina, this is something really special and we are thrilled to have it out to taste Saturday. In addition, there is an outstanding Rose, a screaming value Vino Nobile, a delicious sub-$20 California Cab, and an extremely limited double 94-point Zinfandel!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Bengoetxe Getariako Txakolina 2015
- Jean-Marc Brocard "Domaine Sainte Claire" Chablis 2015
- Milbrandt "The Estates - Clifton Vineyard" Wahluke Slope Viognier 2014
- J. Mourat "Collection" Fiefs Vendeens Mareuil Rose 2016
- Vina Coterro Rioja Crianza 2013
- Salcheto Vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2013
- The Fableist "Fable 373" Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Seghesio "Cortina" Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2013
We look forward to seeing you!Last modified on