Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, October 21st, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. We lead off with three fantastic white wine values, including a $10 Chardonnay from Serbia that is a must-try! The reds include a beauty from Sicily's Mt. Etna, along with a 93-Point Brunello di Montalcino that we are letting fly for only $28.99! We'll also pour a tasty, sub-$15 Sonoma Cabernet from Highway 12 and a killer Petite Sirah from Washington's Horse Heaven Hills AVA!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Domaine du Tariquet "Classic" Cote de Gascogne Blanc 2016
- J. Mourat "Chenin de Jardin" Val de Loire Chenin Blanc 2016
- Vinarija Zvonko Bogdan Serbia Chardonnay 2015
- Cusumano "Alto Mora" Etna Rosso 2014
- Clos du Mont-Olivet "Vieilles Vignes" Cotes du Rhone Rouge 2015
- Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 2012
- Highway 12 California Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Thurston Wolfe "Zephyr Ridge Vineyard" Horse Heaven Hills Petite Sirah 2014
We look forward to seeing you!