Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, December 23rd, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. While you are out doing some last minute holiday shopping, or if you just need a minute away from the family, we have one heck of a tasting table for you. Come check out a pair of exquisitely delicious grower Champagnes, a "Top 100" Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, the always awesome, crowd-pleasing Clio, and a Napa Valley Cabernet from the legendary Togni!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Etienne Doue "Cuvee Selection" Brut Champagne NV
- Pierre Paillard "Les Terres Roses" Grand Cru XIII Extra Brut Rose Champagne NV
- Bouchie-Chatellier "Argile a S" Pouilly Fume 2016
- Pievalta Verdicchio dei Castelli de Jesi Classico Superiore 2015
- Dutton-Goldfield "Dutton Ranch" Russian River Valley Pinot Noir 2015
- Elena Fucci "Titolo" Aglianico del Vulture 2014
- Phillip Togni "Tanbark Hill" Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Bodegas El Nido "Clio" Jumilla 2015
We look forward to seeing you!