Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, December 30th, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. Our last tasting for 2017 is a doozy and full wines that are perfect last minute editions to your New Year's celebration! Come check out this incredible lineup that includes a duo of outstanding grower Champagnes that are the epitome of great value, a pair of classic Italian reds from Piedmont and Tuscany, and the latest Cabernet from former Vin Chicago staffer, Alex Beloz!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Charles Ellner "Carte Blanche" Brut Champagne NV
- Louis Nicaise "Brut Reserve" Premier Cru Champagne NV
- Graham Beck Western Cape Brut Rose NV
- Nadler Carnuntum Gruner Veltliner 2016
- Chateau de Paraza "Cuvee Speciale" Minervois 2014
- Albino Rocca Barbaresco 2014
- Fattoria di Felsina Chianti Classico 2015
- Delaforce Douro Touriga Nacional 2013
- Obsidian Ridge "Obsidian Ridge Vineyard" Red Hills Lake County Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
We look forward to seeing you!