Wine Tasting Event Naperville, Chicago, Highland Park, and Barrington
Please join us for our weekly wine tasting this Saturday, September 2nd, from 12:00 - 4:00! Every Saturday, all four Vin Chicago locations pour a diverse selection of the hottest new wines from our monthly newsletter. We kick off Labor Day weekend with a special lineup, including a 91-point vintage Prosecco, a 95-point mineral-driven Greek white, the 94-point (#22 wine of the year) from Cune, a classic 2010 Bordeaux, and a 2012 Brunello that earned an eye-popping 95+ points. That's right, we have 94-, 95- and 95+-point wines all on one table!
Check out the entire list below for all four locations (CLICK on a wine to read the full tasting notes) and stop in Saturday afternoon to taste with us while you shop!
- Bisol "Crede" Valdobiadene Brut Prosecco Superiore 2015
- Four Vines "Naked" Santa Barbara County Chardonnay 2015
- Domaine Sigalas Santorini Assyrtiko 2016
- Spreitzer "101" Rheingau Riesling QBA 2015
- Casa Lapostolle "Canto de Apalta" Rapel Valley Red 2012
- Cune Gran Reserva Rioja 2010
- Chateau Siaurac Lalande-de-Pomerol Bordeaux 2010
- Quivira Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2013
- Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino 2012
We look forward to seeing you!