Vin Chicago's Annual Spring Case Sale & Tasting!
Over 30 Specially Selected Wines to Taste and Buy at Savings up to 65%
Sunday, April 14th, 11am - 3pm
Whatever plans you have for Sunday, April 14th, rearrange them! You do not want to miss the massive savings at our Elston Avenue store's annual Spring Case Sale! We've partnered with two of Chicago's top wine importers to assemble a selection of wines that will tantalize your taste buds and wallets, including...
- 50% Savings on a Double 94-Point Napa Cab from Titus
- 30% Savings on a GORGEOUS 2012 Chambolle-Musigny
- 40% Savings on a 95-Point 2009 Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- 2015 Premier Cru Chablis for under twenty bucks
- Over 1/3 off 2013 Leroux 1er Cru Chassagne-Montrachet
- 47% Savings on a Mouthwatering South Africa Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 Chianti for $4.99 per bottle
We hate to toot our own horn, but our previous case sales have been epic and this is shaping up to be the best yet! With an average savings of over 40% on wines from Burgundy, Napa, Rhone, Portugal, South Africa, Italy and beyond, to say there will be something for everyone is an understatement!
All wines will be open for you to sample, and will be available for purchase by the case on a pre-arrival basis. (Wines will be ready for pickup the following week.) Supply of many wines will be quite limited, so round up your wine loving friends and arrive early to get first crack at the most exciting deals!
WHEN: Sunday, April 14th, 11am - 3pm
WHERE: Vin Chicago, 1826 N. Elston Avenue